Friday, July 24, 2009

Privilege Hotels weddings


Stacy & Andy
Oct 24th 2009 Spiritual Ceremony



Testimonial
Our special day far exceeded our expectations at the Privilege Aluxes. Elba, our wedding coordinator, did an excellent job with everything from beginning to end. Communication via email was prompt. The food and presentation was “top notch” at our reception dinner. The beautiful flower arrangements for the arch and bouquet were absolutely stunning. You can’t go wrong with a sunset wedding on the gorgeous Playa Norte at Privilege Aluxes
Stacy Burrichter





See their testimonial on tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150810-d1175973-r48502705-Privilege_Aluxes-Isla_Mujeres_Yucatan_Peninsula.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT



Rachel Friend & Joel Dewey
Oct 17th 2009 Spiritual Ceremony




















Bride Rachel Friend
Groom Joel Dewey
Friends & family all gathered at the Privilege Aluxes
beach club Cafe del Mar for a memorable moment
on Saturday 17th 2009


Beautiful religious ceremony performed by minister Joel Goff

Rose petals n breeze dancing at the beach

Rachel & Joel
good prayers & blessings

Testimonial

My name is Rachel Friend Dewey, I am from Chicago, Illinois. We booked our wedding online at Priviliges Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres. As the bride I was a little worried about getting married somewhere I had never been before and the accommodations for my guests. We were blown away by how amazing and gracious the staff at Priviges Aluxes

Hotel were to all of us. They went above and beyond their duty to help my day be perfect! Elba was so helpful in answering all of my questions and I had ALOT of questions before we went, she graciously answered all of them and help make arrangements for my day. The accomodations were soo beautiful!! It was the most gorgeous suites and modern design
the food was gourmet, I can not say enough good things!! I have stayed at several hotels in Mexico and this was by far my favorite!

As far as my wedding day, they started working the night before to help put paper lanterns that I wanted for the dance floor. They worked soo hard to hang them! The day of my wedding it rained. They came up with an alternative plan for the reception which meant they gave up seats in their nicest restaurant to my guests! I didn't think it was possible to step up their food for the reception, but they brought us the most exquisite presentation and it was soo good! My flowers lasted the entire week I was there, they were so perfect!

Our honeymoon suite had our swimming pool overlooking the ocean! It was incredible! I would totally recommend this resort! I can not say enough good things about Aluxes Priviliges

Hotel Isla Mujeres. Thank you for all your hard work to make our day gorgeous! It was amazing, everything we dreamt of and soo much more, because of your staff!

Rachel friend Dewey



Sadie Larson & William Robinson
Aug 7h 2009


Simple flowered Arch


Colleen & Khobi Johson
July 4th 2009








Flowered arch


Spiritual Beach Ceremony
Officiant Sabina Tamm


No comments:

Post a Comment